Counting 50 member agencies, comprised of more than 150 agents across Canada, representing over 25000 industry professionals, TAMAC is the catalyst of the Canadian Entertainment Industry, enabling artists from all professions to merge together to create meaningful, provocative and entertaining art in every medium.
Click here to review and download the TAMAC application form. If you have any questions, please visit our CONTACT page.
BASIC CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY TO JOIN TALENT AGENTS AND MANAGERS ASSOCIATION OF CANADA
All applicants agree that once accepted, they will subscribe to and uphold the bylaws and code of business practices governing the Association.
Applicants are eligible if:
- As an individual, a group or corporation, the applicant has conducted business as a talent agent or manager in Canada in the entertainment industries for a continuous period of at least two years.
- At least seventy-five percent of the applicant's clientele are members in good standing or recognized entertainment associations, guilds or unions as recognized by the board of directors.
- The applicant maintains proper financial books and records including a trust account that is reviewed and reported on by a professional accountant each year.
- The applicant has proper business bank accounts, and is not in default to any banks.
- He or she has never been convicted of an offence under the Criminal Code of Canada in which a pardon has not been granted, or found against civilly in any matter pertaining to his or her business practices or for breach of trust in handling funds.
- The applicant does not charge its clients administration fees, retainer fees, nor does the applicant charge fees in any manner other than is set out in the Association's Code of Business Practices.